3.24.2009

My Take on the Way to Roll Campaign by: Taylor Knepper


For starters, I am elated to be a part of the Electra’s 2009 Way to Roll campaign. Being photographed by Art Brewer was totally amazing. Working with the prolific Nena Anderson was truly inspiring... and just being around Benno founder of Electra and seeing everything he has created just plain rocked. BUT what was extra special for me was having the opportunity to share my passion with the world about how much I dig my job. Searching for creative talent is one thing, getting someone their dream job is beyond exhilarating. I have been with Keva Dine & TKDA Inc. for 3+ years now and every day is a thrill. However, because of the nature of what we do I am always focused on my candidates and clients, and getting other people cool jobs. It's not often that I talk about my very own dream job. PLUS who I talk to and what I talk about with all my contacts is super 007 and we keep all this information confidential. Being featured in this Electra campaign was perfect - I was able to share my passions for my lifestyle and my love for my job. Perfect combo. Cuz that's what Electra is all about. I cannot thank Electra enough for making it all happen. Check it out in the April issue of Women's Health Magazine Ciao, Taylor
taylor@tkdainc.com

recruiter, tkdainc

No comments:

TKDA Tips for Sucess

Part 1: