5.22.2009

TKDAResume: Review of the day

“I’d recently hired a professional resume company (at a hefty fee) and was pleased with the results – AT FIRST. Then I got Keva’s e-blast about TKDA’s new resume-writing service. I wanted Keva’s opinion on my new resume because she’s always right-on with her advice.

I expected her to say I was ‘good to go.’

No such luck.

She said it didn’t effectively highlight my key strengths and wasn’t memorable enough to hook a recruiter.

So I signed up. I got my first draft less than a week later, and I was shocked by the difference.

My career experience had real impact, the language was convincing and the tone was creative, i.e. memorable. Plus, the writer had condensed the two pages to one, making it much easier to absorb at a glance.

highly recommend TKDAResume; I couldn’t be happier with their work.”

No comments:

TKDA Tips for Sucess

Part 1: